With warm – hearted and long –term experiences in international freight forwarding , shareholders are non-stop trying to build Vinako sustainable developing and havesting some achievements as:
- Vinako Forwarding Co., Ltd was established in 1996 between Vietnam Airlines JSC and Konoike Transport Co., Ltd.
- In August 1998, Vinako – Ha Noi branch was established.
- In June 2001, VSIP I office was established in Viet Nam Singapore Industrial zone. Adding more function: sea freight, cargo express.
- 31st August 2004, Vinako’s logo was granted Certificate of Trademark Registration No. 56766, according to Decision No. A5896 / QD-SHTT by National Office of intellectual Property of Vietnam.
- In January 2005, Bien Hoa office was established in Bien Hoa Industrial zone.
- On 16th June 2005, Vinako has received the certificate of being a global freight forwarder in accordance with international standards – IATA (International Air Transport Association). Vinako brand has officially been listed on the list of IATA Freight Forwarders in Vietnam;
- On 04th may 2011, VSIP II office was established in Binh Duong.
- On 26th July 2016, Vinako has signed the extension of joint venture contract between Vietnam Airlines JSC and Konoike Transport Co., Ltd., extensing more 10 years to November 2026, and approve the addition of several business lines.